Emergency What's News Special Offer
Did you know that HK Electric, CLP and Towngas offer concession schemes to eligible people aged 60 or above? In addition to exempting the minimum charge, they can also enjoy up to 60% off in some cases? The schemes are coordinated by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS). The following are the eligibility for application:
1 A registered user of HK Electric/CLP/Towngas;
2 Aged 60 or above;
3 Living alone or living with a person aged 60 or above;
4 Currently receiving or is eligible for CSSA.
Eligible people can go to one of the HKCSS’s centres (click here for the addresses) to fill in the application form and present the relevant documents for verification. After the documents are verified, the application form will be faxed to the relevant company for approval. In general, the company will notify the applicant or the centre of the result in writing within 14 working days after receiving the application form. The following are detailed application guidelines (in Chinese only):
Click here to download the application form (in Chinese only):

For further details, please click here (in Chinese only):