Striking the right balance in life may be a tough or even confusing thing to do. The lifestyles of individuals have been altered with the advancement of technologies and change in times. However, as a result, those reaching the retirement age in the 21st century are blessed to see that they have a greater variety of choice in life.
The following can help you achieve life balance when you retire:
The latter half of your life requires good planning, which involves an interaction of factors like Personal Finance, family support, time management and more. You need to think carefully and talk with people close to you, such as your family to seek consensus over your plans.
2. It is normal to feel a lingering sense of loss when you retire from a lengthy career. Whatever your position, bidding farewell to a workplace with everything so familiar to you is ultimately inevitable. Nevertheless, it would benefit you to let go in order to get ready for a new life. A freer one. One that may allow you to pursue goals more self-oriented. You may however also want to engage yourself in some Work (or Voluntary Work) that calls for your talents and knowledge so that you could keep moving forward and live in a meaningful way and help you fulfil your civic duty as a member of society.
3. As a retiree, you can spend your newfound free time doing a variety of things. You may follow what is going on in the community, including changes in global economic and political scenes. You may continue Learning and go Travelling, which will broaden your horizons and sharpen your mind.
4. It is time for you to pursue your unfulfilled youthful dreams. Singing, dancing, acting, painting, calligraphy, whatever it is, give it a try as long as you feel great to do so. Taking part in Interest Classes and Cultural and Recreational Activities would be of benefit to your body and mind.
5. It is also vital to Exercise regularly to Strengthen the Body in your retirement years. It doesn't even have to be strenuous all the time. As long as you are moving your body and raising your heart rate, the benefits of exercising will come!
6. Last but not least, your Family and Friends can brighten your life with their love and care for you. Thus you should do your best to Maintain Relationships with them and get along with others to develop meaningful friendships.
to post comment.
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
If there is an account associated with firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Our forum is a platform for you to share different interests and life experience with others of similar age or background. To become a member, please fill in the following form for registration and click the "Register New Membership" button. The information you send to us will be protected by law. Upon successful registration, you will be directed to a new page showing "Registration Succeed", and you can logon immediately.
Please contact us if there are any questions.
For first time logon, please register below: